Sausalito, California

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Successful Christmas Craft Fair

My Husband helped me with a Christmas Fair this past weekend. It was very successful. The people who attend these craft fairs are the nicest people. We sold out of our Nutcracker gift boxes, our hersey bar stocking stuffers and sold a lot of our lighted frames which measure 9x9. Lots of our gnomes were sold too! Here are some photos of a closer look at some of the items that were in our craft fair.
Sisters Designs are my twin sisters and me. They were celebrating their 70th birthday at Disney so they weren't able to attend but I made them a Disney card for the occasion. My other siblings all contributed to their birthday gift which, of course, were gift cards to use at Disney! Happy Birthday Chris & Connie!

No comments:

Post a Comment