Sausalito, California

Sunday, February 25, 2024

March is coming!

I have been having so much fun making these Triple Floating Cards! The tutorial that I have been watching is from "Iced Images" and she does a great job explaining. The above card is made for a dear friend who has a birthday March 1st and will be in the mail tomorrow. The paper collection is from Graphic 45's Bloom, so beautiful! Happy Birthday Eileen!
This upright Z fold card is a milestone birthday card for my brother in law! Had to have the 60 pop on the card and I think it does in red! Again I used Graphic 45's Couture collection but I used more masculine colors.
Stampin up's stamp set was perfect for my friend's birthday card. I think this style card is a swing card. I definitely will be making more of these style cards.Happy Birthday Lynne! Lastly, I have been working on some oars and finally I finished them last week. I had to add anchors on both oars. I love this little corner in our family room with the framed lighthouse picture on the right (hard to see) and then on the left the compass. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment