Sausalito, California

Monday, April 8, 2024

Eclipse Day

Today is eclipse day and my husband and I were lucky to get the eclipse glasses from a neighbor who was so generous in letting us have the extra pair of glasses that they had. It was a beautiful sight to see. Thank you so much Meyer family! We are leaving tomorrow for Denmark so I wanted to share a couple of wooden cigar boxes that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks. The first one is from Graphic 45's Couture paper collection. It is a gorgeous collection
The inside of the box I made a pocket and put a card in it so it can be given as a gift if so desired to do so. For the second cigar box I used Graphic 45's Enchanted Forest another beautiful collection. I also made a pocket inside the box but haven't made the card yet but will do so for the same reason. I need to give a shout out to my brother-in-law for saving these cigar boxes for my sisters and I to decorate and sell. Thank you so much Lenny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment