Sausalito, California

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

My Birthday!

My Birthday was on the 11th so I am late posting this but the flowers I received were so beautiful! The cards I received were beautiful too!
Today is our good friend's birthday and he loves to hike! He grew up in Fryeburg and he knows the White Mountains like the back of his hand. I think he has hiked most of them and can name them by just looking at them from the ground. We have done many National Park trips with them. Happy Birthday Dennis!
Here is another book folding idea which was a little trickier than the first 2 I made because you have to cut out the area where the tealight sits. Thanks for stopping by. August is flying by.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday!
    I can't always comment (glitch somewhere), but I read all your blog posts!
    Great book folding!
    Love the cards too!

    ReplyDelete