Sausalito, California

Monday, August 5, 2024

Greenhouse for his Birthday!

Our good friend is building a greenhouse and he is really excited about it. I'll have to share pictures when he is done so I made him a greenhouse birthday card. It was made with a window die and Stampin up stamps. The style is a tent card and I added the awning which was the perfect spot for his birthday greeting and the sentiment is on the back. Below are more pictures of the back and a closer look inside the greenhouse. Happy Birthday Brian!
I have seen these book folded Christmas trees and angels. There are so many different images that you can make with these folded books but here is a couple that I thought was cute to do.
There are tutorials on youtube and Pinterest to make these. It is a great craft to do in front of the TV because it does take some patience. It is best to use a book that has at least 200 pages. I am working on a candle which is a little different in the folding but I am loving how it is coming out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment