Sausalito, California

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun Easter Basket!

 This is a fun Easter basket to make.  I had a Stampin up party last weekend and we made these. If you go to www.stamptv.com the instructions for this basket are there and so easy. My sisters brought all the material to make the basket and we just decorated them on our own. They did the hard part and left the fun part of decorating it to us.  You can decorate it on both sides or all four sides.  I just did it on 2 sides. Thanks Chris and Connie for this fun project!!!
This just says Spring to me!

2 comments:

  1. Your basket came out FABOO! I love the large flower !! Cute idea! Those baskets really are fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great basket. Love how the flower matches the background paper. Looks like spring to me.

    ReplyDelete