Sausalito, California

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Golden Wings


Last week I got my Marianne design creatables butterfly die which I have seen on SC.  It is a lovely butterfly die because it is so intricate.  I have some gold shiny paper that I got at Michael's and thought it would make a  wonderful card for a special friend.  My friend, Debbie, was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago and has been doing very well until  6 weeks ago the doctors found lesions in her brain.  She still feels well physically and mentally she is strong.  It is in God's hands now and she has a wonderful family that is supporting and caring. I hope this brings a smile to her face! Love you Debbie!  

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend, Rochelle. I think she will love this card! I will say a prayer for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterfly. I am waiting for the bird cage from Marianne. My heart goes out to your friend. Russ and I will say a prayer for her,too. I am sure your card will give her some comfort.

    ReplyDelete