Sausalito, California

Monday, October 17, 2011

One Stop Holiday Shopping

Get your shopping started at "One Stop Holiday Shopping" on October 23rd from 1-4 pm, location is 15 Keay Road Berwick, Maine. Please stop in if you are in the area there will be Miche Bags, Blume Jewelry, Uppercase Living, Tastefully Simply, custom made embroidered items, handmade totes, scentsy,  beautiful handmade cards  and other papercrafts such as the triangle boxes that I have pictured here for you.

What fun decorating them and putting them together! For Halloween I made pumpkin faces and the witch hat and for Christmas there is Santa and Rudolph.

Rudolph is made with the sizzilet swirls for the antlers and the face is the SU owl punch with a ruby gem for his nose!! Love it!  I found some tiny jingle bells at Joann's Fabric Shop and added them for more bling! Kim Score's blog, I saw Rudolph and decided to use him  on a triangle box.  Thanks Beth!


We are also making items for Halloween too!  I saw many of these pumpkin faces on SC.  Sorry I saw so many I don't know who to give the credit too but decided again to use them for triangle boxes.  I used SU corner punch, round punch for the eyes, Fancy Flourish from Cheery Lynn Designs.  The nose and stem were hand done.  Added some beautiful ribbon and some candy and it is complete! 

The witch hat is done with black glitter paper from Joann's or any craft store. I just added ribbon and a silver buckle. A little black spider (hard to see but it is there) was the finishing touch. The spider has eyes.   Can you see them? What could be simpler?

Please stop by our first holiday fair this Sunday!  This is just a sample there is so much more to see!!!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. These are ALL so cute! I don't know which one I like best! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these in person and they are adorable. Love the colors and the design. They should be a winner at the sale...

    ReplyDelete