Sausalito, California

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Favor

This is a fun favor for Thanksgiving.  I made this a while ago thinking it would be great for a favor at the Thanksgiving table.  I  am sorry that I can't remember where I saw this but let me know if anyone knows where this came from originally.   I used 10 medium sized, embossed, oval nestabilities.  I folded them in the center and then glued them at the center together.  Then just added a stem with 1/4 of an inch brown
cardstock, which I then rolled and fitted it in the middle with some punch bunch leaves and curled some vines.  I cut a slit on both sides of the stem and slid my name on it.    This might even be fun to put on a card if you flattened out on side of it.  I might give this a try for an upcoming Holiday Open House that my sisters (figaro and cbmott) are doing this weekend in Topsham, Maine.    Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love this cute pumpkin! I think it would make a great favor on a Thanksgiving table! Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is adorable.. We should get together and make them for Thanksgiving this year... Super idea!

    ReplyDelete