Sausalito, California

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Birthday Party for Cindy!

Donald Duck Bank
How fun is it to celebrate a friend's birthday! Cindy is a Disney Lover and her favorite character is Donald!  On one of my sister's flea market trips, they found a Donald Duck bank.  So cute! The top of her cake is also a small Donald, check out the picture below. Chris made and decorated the cake which I think is the new obsession.  Connie brought the toss salad.

Donald in Quicksand
Since I am recovering from surgery, my husband has been doing all the housecleaning and he even did all the cooking for the evening.  I found a recipe on Pinterest and he did all the cooking. It was a perfect evening to celebrate and even the weather cooperated. Happy Birthday Cindy!
The result
The chef

2 comments:

  1. My compliments to the chef! Dinner was fabu!!! I really need to practice my cake decorating! It really was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time we had. Cindy was so funny. The food was perfect. But how did you get that pic of me...??

    ReplyDelete