Sausalito, California

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Fun Saturday!

Love this place!

Classes
Last Saturday was a fun day for sure!  My sisters and their husbands as well as me and my husband all headed to some of our favorite places.  First stop, Stamped Designs in Dover, NH.  We love this place.  Jeannette has everything and more!  Our new favorite is the Memory Box dies.
Next up, was a cute vintage, antique store in Dover called "Just the Thing".  I found a huge breadboard.  I am going to find something special to do with this.  My husband wasn't as optimistic.  Chris found a "Moxie" sign for her husband for only $10!!   We all had lunch at Warren's and then onto Route 1 and headed north.  Stopped at Bo-mar's, and couple more antique shops.  I think the best find of the day was by Russ, a sculpture of Mickey on a tree trunk --so cool!   Connie and Russ have quite a Mickey collection!!  There was so many memories of stuff that we had growing up, incredible!  I saw an old scale that looked just like the one that my grandfather had in his store when we used to weigh cheese, and hamburg.  We will return another day for sure!

Fun looking!
One Mickey we left behind

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day. We had a ball. Russ is so proud of that Mickey. Can't wait til the next trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but love that Mickey Lamp! Makes you smile just to look at it! It was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete