Sausalito, California

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Couple

Our California friend's, the Churchills, son got married this past week.  Since they are originally from Maine the bride and groom came back and had a reception at their camp on Little Sebago Lake on Tuesday.  It was great to see them.  I saw this card on pinterest so I whipped up this card in the hurry.  I was glad to find this one since I could use my sizzix envelope die.  Just adorable!!!  Just like the bride and groom!!!  I used the large oval punch from SU for the window and the same for the tires.  I attached tiny bells to the back of the card.  The bride and groom stamp is a clear stamp that I got at Michael's and the roses and leaves are from an old SU stamp called "Wreath of Roses".  Congratulations Chris and Lauren!!! Have a great honeymoon in Bermuda!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I love the ribbon at the back too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this couple stamp you used. The car with the back window is a wicked cute idea. Great card...

    ReplyDelete