Sausalito, California

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Bunnies

Chubby
These are the cutest Easter bunnies!!! Once again I saw them on pinterest and you can check them out here.
She calls them chubby bunnies!  I think she made this chubby bunny as an easel card but I thought it would be fun to make them for my coworkers  as a little bag with the sizzix Bigz bag die.  I am not sure what was used but I used the biggest nestability scallop circle for the body.  The wide oval SU punch for the feet and ears. Circle punches for the hands and whiskers.  Also a tiny little heart punch for the nose. Check out below for the back of the bag.  I did another variation using the Top Note die from SU and you can check out where I got the idea here.  The Top Note variation gave him some whiskers which I just used my paper crimper and cut thin strips. The only difference is that I used nestabilities oval for the ears.

Not so chubby

Filled them up with pink grass and candy and then I was done. I  know I have said this before but I did have a lot of fun making these cute little bunnies.  So adorable!!!  I made 6 of them and they were a hit at the office.  Put a smile on everyone's face!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!

Adorable tail!
Which one do you like the best?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! They are both so adorable! Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys are too cute. I bet they just loved getting these bunnies are your work. I wish I had coworkers to make these cute bunnies to give. Wait a minute, that means I would have to go back to work.. guess I will just admire your paper crafting cuteness.. So cute.

    ReplyDelete