Sausalito, California

Friday, March 15, 2013

Easter bunny is coming!

This is another fun card for Easter than I saw on pinterest. I used Tim Holtz woodgrain EF for the tree background.  The bunny's bottom is the 1 3/8 inch circle punch from SU-just need to make the hole in the tree a little bit bigger.  SU "little leaves" for the foliage and SU trio blossoms for the flowers and the bunny's little tail.  I sponged around the sentiment and his little tail.


Inside the card, I used the ornament punch for his head and oval punches for his ears (front of the card and inside the card). For his feet, I used the tab punch.  Circle punches were used for the hole in the tree (sponged it blue for the blue sky) bunny's body, eyes and small heart punch for the nose.  So adorable!
Going to send this to my son and his girlfriend, they get a kick out of punch art.  I know they will enjoy this one!  Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Easter to you all!

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo adorable! You did a fabulous job on this card! Love, love it!!! I can't help but giggle when I look at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is too cute. I love it.. I've seen the same idea on cupcakes but on a card it is precious. The inside showing the bunny coming through is a riot. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete