Sausalito, California

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Adrianne!

I made a birthday card (see below) for my sister, Adrianne's birthday on Tuesday.  Here is a picture of her when she was 2 years old.  We lived in Saco on Wildwood Drive and she was adorable!  I used one of my Tilda stamps which reminds of Adrianne. 

This is called center step card (I think).  I put a door on the back with a swag of flowers and Tilda sitting with her Happy Birthday sign.  Flowers are from SU Mixed Bunch.  I love this set!!  The fence is MS border punch and the grass is a die from Die-namics.  The purple dragonfly is from eyelet outlet.  Tilda was colored with copic markers and the SU punch used for the happy birthday sign. Tilda is sitting on sizzix's brick embossing folder.  Gonna put this is in the mail tomorrow so Adrianne will hopefully get it for her birthday on the 23rd.  Happy Birthday Adrianne!!!  See you soon for your gift!! Love you!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love that stamp set too! Who's car is it in the picture? I don't remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I love my card! :) And that picture...I don't remember the car, either Chris BUT those red sneakers!! I loved them so much. They seriously made me run faster - I promise!!
    Thanks Rochelle - can't wait to get my card <3

    ReplyDelete