Sausalito, California

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Glitter Flowers for Mom

Today is my mother's 85th birthday!!  I used Elizabeth Craft's glitter/sticker technique for her card!  She absolutely loves flowers so this is perfect!  I used my new Circle Flip-it die from Sizzix. The flowers were colored with copic markers and added the sentiments with nestabilities circle and scallop circles. 


I added a flap so that you could open up the card to see the sentiment. Found the sentiment on the internet which is perfect and I love that it rhymes.  The dies are from Memory box and Dee's Distinctive.  I didn't take a picture of the back but another love of my mother's is shoes and I had a die of a high-heel which is from Marianne's Creatables.  The high-heel is a recent purchase from ebay. 

The paper I used is from SU.  I can't remember the name but it is beautiful.  I have used this design paper on a number of projects.  It is so pretty and spring-like.  Headed to dinner with mom and siblings to celebrate her birthday.  Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the card! This is one of my favorite techniques! It was a perfect card for Mom's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who does not like glitter. This card is so pretty. It looks even better in person. Mom really liked this one. Me, too.

    ReplyDelete