Sausalito, California

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Another Beach Box

Another beach buddy birthday so I made the card in the box beach themed card!  Mary's birthday is next week but wanted to get it in the mail.  She loves the beach and I really don't see her much in the summer because she is on the beach in Narragansett, Rhode Island.  She and I have been friends since grade school.

I used the same stamp as I did on the post earlier which is from Great Impressions.  A lot of the embellishments are stickers from Michael's (can't remember the name).  I did use shells but also fish in the sea.   Picture below is a little closer so you can see but I  love the way it came out.

Close up!  Love the fish!
Can't wait for her to get this one!  Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Mary!!!  Love you!

Love the sentiment!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! The paper makes it pop! Mary will love it too!

    ReplyDelete