Sausalito, California

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Graphic 45 Birthday!

I haven't made a center fold/funky fold card in a while and I love Graphic 45 so I combined the two for a card to my brother-in-law!!!  I just got the sailboat die from Die-namics and wanted to use it.  I also used MS punch for the anchor and sizzix dies for the seagull and wave.  

The inside reads "I  sea you have a birthday!"  Love it!  The crab is a MS punch and the lobster and shells are from sizzix both on the front and inside the card.   I think I said in an earlier post that August is a busy month for cards and it really is.  I still have about 3 more to go so I better get busy!!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Tom loved this card! The By the Sea Graphic 45 makes a beautiful card! I love the fold you used too!

    ReplyDelete