Sausalito, California

Friday, August 1, 2014

Record Birthday

Today is my only brother's birthday and he and I are the same age for about 10 days.  I saw this card on pinterest and thought it would be cute for him.  He loves baseball and golf and I have done both of these themes for his cards in the past so I decided to find something else he likes, music!!  I used the sizzix die for the base card but added a tab for more room to add the sentiment.  See below more pictures.

Behind the record, I added my brother's name, Hal.  This is the flap that I also added for more room for sentiments on the card.  The paper is from Michael's with colorful music notes.

The music notes are from Memory box.  It is hard to see but the sentiment on the right reads "Don't break any record celebrating your 58th birthday.  Have a great one!  The sentiment on the left reads,
Forget about the past,  you can't change it. Forget about the future, you can't predict it.  Forget about the present, I didn't get you one!   Happy Birthday Hal!!


1 comment:

  1. Heheheh! I love this card- especially the sentiment! I like the way it folds too- very clever! I bet Hal loved it!

    ReplyDelete