Sausalito, California

Friday, November 28, 2014

December Birthdays

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and our family had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my sister's house in Kennebunk, Maine!  Thank you Andrea and Renn for hosting a wonderful dinner!!  We also celebrated our twin sisters' birthday which is December 2nd but we were altogether so it was a  good time to celebrate.   Chris, Connie and I share the same hobby which is papercrafting so I made the card  and got a gift for Chris.  My younger sister, Adrianne, got Connie's gift and card.  The front of the card is from SU's Mixed Bouquet stamp set and the leaves are little leaves from sizzix.  Below is the inside of the card.

I made a trifold card with Graphic 45 botanicals paper collection.   This is such a beautiful collection and I just love it with the blue cardstock.  The dies are from Memory box.

I added a picture of Chris and Connie probably taken around 1968.  I have 6 sisters in all and pictured in front of Chris and Connie are just two other younger sisters Phillis and Andrea.  This, I think, was an Easter Sunday because Phillis and Andrea are wearing hats and that was the only time we wore hats was on Easter when we were growing up.   It was a lot of fun making this card especially when you have such great paper like Graphic 45!!  Happy Birthday Chris and Connie!!!  I hope they noticed that I never mentioned their age!!!

My Uncle Myron turns 80 on December 1st and I also made him a card for his milestone birthday! He lives on the coast in Phippsburg, Maine and has lived there all his life so I did a coast themed birthday card.  The lighthouse stamp is colored with copic markers.  I used Graphic 45, By the Sea paper collection and the embellishments are punches from MS and numbers from Dynamic's.  The compass was punched out with 1-inch round punch and put into a bottle cap.

 Below is a picture of the inside of the card with the sentiment.   I just added a sticker with the anchor and seagull from sizzix.  Happy Birthday Uncle Myron!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a fabulous birthday celebration! And Thank you for not telling my age! I loved my card- love, love Graphic 45 paper! It was great to spend the Holiday with family!!

    ReplyDelete