Sausalito, California

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Christmas Gingerbread House

Here is my take on a gingerbread house using the milk carton box tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers. On pinterest, I saw a bunch of cute gingerbread houses and  I got a lot of good ideas from them.  This is a great size to fill with Christmas candies.  It measures 4 1/2 x 2 1/2.  I used the 2 tag punches from SU and MS border punch for the fence.  Nestabilities were used for the windows.  The candy cane is from an old Stampin Up set and the peppermint lollipop I handmade with a little glossy accents to make to make it shiny!!  The wreaths were made with circle punch and SU's blossoms punch.  To open the house, just untie the bow and dig in!! I am going to make a few more for Christmas gifts. They are fun to decorate!!

Peppermint lollipops
Memory box tree die

1 comment:

  1. Yours are so cute! I love the candy canes! I am gonna add some of your ideas to mine!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete