Sausalito, California

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Slatted Baskets for Easter

Pink, purple and yellow Easter baskets for my daughter and her roommates.  Splitcoast Stampers has this tutorial for a slatted basket on their website and it is easy peasy to do.  I decorated each one a little different even the handles.  I haven't filled them yet because I don't want to buy the candy until the last minute or I will eat it.  I used Graphic 45 paper, SU design paper and My Mind's eye paper. Just about any double sided paper will do.  I would like to try solid colored paper for the base and then design paper for the slats which I think would also be very pretty!  Check out some individual pictures of the baskets below.  Happy Easter and thanks for stopping by!

Pretty Pink Basket
Pretty Purple Basket
Spring Yellow Basket

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I don't know which one I like best! They are all so pretty! Nicely done!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete