Sausalito, California

Friday, March 25, 2016

Envelope Punch Board Baskets

More Easter baskets but these are made with the Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers.  This tutorial does a great job of explaining how to put this cute Easter basket together.  I think she uses the 6 inch which makes a small basket I like using an 8 inch square which makes a perfect size basket, not big but cute size.  I would suggest both sizes so adorable!

This pink Easter basket, I made for a friend who is crazy for pink!  It is from Graphic 45 Botanical collection.  It is a beautiful collection and I love it!  I have been hoarding it but it was time to use, so springy!!

This is the small size basket using a 6 inch square.  It is small but cute!  The paper is from Graphic 45 and the handle is a border punch from Stampin up. The bow is from Die-namics.  I am now ready for Easter with all the baskets I have made.  Happy Easter and Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment