Sausalito, California

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Retirement Card

This is a 4-panel retirement card for a teacher that my husband, Mark, hired and now she is retiring.  I made this card as a birthday card for my sister, Andrea, in August and there was a lot of measuring. This card has a different tutorial that my other sister, Chris, showed me and it is a little easier and I think I will make more of these.  The tutorial is easy to follow so all you need to do is click here.  You should really try it; it is very easy to follow!  On the front is the Elizabeth Craft rose die which I use a lot and love a lot!!  The paper collection is from Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish!

Here is the inside with the four panels.  Each panel has a topic and are labelled Relax, Retire, Refresh and Rejuvenate!  I used punch art to display each topic on the panels.  Below are pictures of each panels which show the panels up close.  This is a fun card to make!   Tomorrow is the party for Doreen who is a well deserved teacher heading into retirement!!  Congratulations Doreen!!
Relax=Vacation, Retire=No more clocks
Refresh = Drink, Rejuvenate = Music

No comments:

Post a Comment