Sausalito, California

Monday, May 22, 2017

Tuxedo for a Birthday!

Loving my new Stampin up Botanical Builder Framelit Dies so I used them for a friend's birthday! This style card is called a Tuxedo because of the flaps on either side.  Click here for the video to make this card.  The paper is from Stampin up also.  It was fun making this card and I am always happy to try something different, even though, it is similar to the card in a box cards.

Here is a closer look at the inside of the card just so you see that it very similar to the card in a box but I love the longer sides that make a cute corner for more flowers!  I love the different styles of leaves from this set.

On the back, there is plenty of room for sentiments and I, actually, put a picture on the other side of the card.  Can't go wrong with these dies.  Just beautiful!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I have got to try this too! Love the flower die that you used!

    ReplyDelete