Sausalito, California

Friday, June 2, 2017

Happy June!

How cute are these little easel/drawer gift boxes.  I love them and love making them!  I used Graphic45 Typography and French Country collections.  I had a lot of scraps left over from another project I was making and decided to use them up.  Click here for the instructions for this cute little gift box.  It measures 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 when you put the easel part down. You will find all kinds of reasons to make these.

This is one of the projects that I made with Graphic 45 French Country.  This is a bigger drawer which you can get the instructions from Splitcoaststampers under tutorials--drawer box.  Then I just put the easel card on top! This measures 6 x 5 when the easel part is put down.   Love making this!
My inspiration was from this project on Pinterest.  Such a pretty inspiration!!  Hope you try making both of these projects.  Enjoy!

Side view!

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! Thank you for the link to the instructions! I want to try and make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete