Sausalito, California

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Boss' Birthday Card

My daughter asked me to make a card for her boss' birthday.  His wife is giving him a surprise party this week and I thought since he is a chef how cute it would be to do a punch art chef.   I saw this on pinterest and knew this would be perfect for him.  Love making the Z-fold type which worked great for a kitchen complete with stove and cupboards.  The punches are all from Stampin up including the birthday cupcake.

Here is a closer look at the stove with a pot and frying pan on top.  I had to make a little shelf with salt, pepper and dill.  This was a fun card to make and I love the way it came out!  Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love how your chef came out! Z Folds are my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete