Sausalito, California

Friday, September 1, 2017

Witch's Brew U Fold Card


This is my first U fold/Bridge card!   Love this type of card!  My sisters gave me this type of card for my birthday last month so they inspired me to make one for Halloween!!   Did some punch art for the cauldron with some bubbles, not to mention the witch in the background and the broom in the foreground.  The Jack O'Lantern is from Michael's--it's a foam sticker which I thought was pretty cute and easy to use!  Look below at the picture and you will see what is in the cauldron!

The witch has added some eyeballs, spiders and frogs!  I love how this card folds up and can be mailed!  Looking on Pinterest I found the perfect sentiment for this card!

Love this!
When the card is closed up--can't see the ingredients in the cauldron which is perfect!!  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy making these types of cards!!

1 comment:

  1. HeHeHE!!! Love your card! The witch is perfect! I think you hit a home run with this Halloween card! Aren't these U Fold cards fun!!??

    ReplyDelete