Sausalito, California

Monday, September 11, 2017

Gender Reveal Card

My niece's Gender Reveal Party was yesterday and I gave her this card to celebrate the news of her pregnancy.  I used my NEW Marianne Creatable giraffe die which I am in love with!!!  It is soo stinkin adorable!  All Marianne Creatable animals are so cute, may need to get another one for sure.   I want to thank my sister, Chris, for the template for this card.  She has made a few of these "onsies" which are so cute!  For the trim around the arms and legs, I used my nestabilities scallop circles.

The inside of the card with the sentiment I also used a Marianne Creatable baby feet die.  So with all the anticipation we did find out that Emma and Dylan are having a baby girl!!  Some cute pictures below of the happy couple and decorations at the party!  Andrea you did a great job decorating and congratulations to you and Renn also!!

Mom-to-be!
Love the banner!
The Reveal!

1 comment: