Sausalito, California

Friday, October 27, 2017

Halloween Treats


Now, these test tube Halloween cards are so much fun to make!  Halloween M&M's work great for these test tubes.  The test tubes don't hold a lot but that is fine because I  made them for a bunch of adult friends and they don't need a lot of candy!!  Right???!!!    I have almost used up all of the Echo Park collection that I bought  about a month ago, making cards, boxes and these treat cards.  There is a great sticker sheet and cut aparts that come with this collection and I have used it all up along with my Halloween dies and punches. Here is the  video  for these treat cards which is found at

                              https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34832597102778013/

I forget the lady's name that does the video but she does a wonderful job explaining how to make these treat cards! Below is a picture of the inside of the card.

Added a cute Halloween joke!

The ribbon says "Boo"
Here are the boxes with handles that I made for the trick or treaters on Halloween night!  We don't get a lot of children so I made 5 of these cute boxes.  The link for this box is below and is found on Splitcoast Stampers.  I didn't add the flap--just a handle!  Again, I used the Echo Park Halloween collection!  I have to thank my sister, Chris, for Elizabeth Craft's bat die - it was perfect with this collection! 

                     https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/2_5_7_10_box/

Closer look at the side

New Die from Impression Obsession!

I am ready for Halloween night now!  I have one more Halloween card to show you which I will do soon! Love using all my Halloween dies, punches and stamps!!!  Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. I love all your Halloween projects! But the witch is my favorite! I have to get her! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete