Sausalito, California

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Surprise 60th!

This past weekend was a lot of fun in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey.  My sister-in-law is turning 60 next month and since some of her sisters  and some of Hal's (my brother) sisters were down for a Patriots vs NY Jets game, Charlotte's daughters gave her a little surprise birthday party.  The folio and card in the above picture were made for Charlotte from Graphic 45 Couture collection and Authenique collection.  I found some pictures to put in the folio and I know Charlotte has a lot of pictures of her daughters, grandchildren and husband to add to it.   I know it is early Charlotte but Happy Birthday to the best sister-in-law!  The weekend was a blast!

Waterfall in the middle
Jill & Cindy
Flaps on both sides
Patriots won!!

1 comment:

  1. The folio is sooo pretty! I know Charlotte must have loved it!

    ReplyDelete