Sausalito, California

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Birthday Coffee Card

Stampin Up has this stamp and die set which was perfect for my brother-in-law's birthday card!  He can't start the day without his coffee like many people.  The doily for the background is a Tim Holtz/Sizzix die.  I used copics to color the latte and glossy accents to make the ice cubes shiny.  The inside of the card reads, "You are just like coffee, you  make everything better!"  I found the sentiment on Pinterest.
Happy Birthday Russ!
This fall I have been working on cards and gifts for friends and family.  I am glad that I started early because I could enjoy the Christmas season.  Below is a picture of  a test tube holder and  a small coffee tote to hold candy for friends.  I will add the links to each of these projects below the picture.  The paper I used was from Graphic 45 and Authenique.  Love both of these paper collections!  So pretty! Thanks for stopping by!

Love the Stampin up penquins!
The Link for the test tube holder -

                                                       https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34832597102848180/

The Link for the small coffee cup tote -

                                 http://www.inkingidaho.com/2013/12/merry-little-coffee-cups.html

No comments:

Post a Comment