Sausalito, California

Sunday, March 25, 2018

March Birthdays!

For Debbie

For Julie
I have been working on a couple of birthday cards for friends who have birthdays this month.  The first one is with a SU stamp set called Party Pandas, pictured on the left.  This is  a 4-panel twisted pop up card with these cute pandas.  I also had the panda from Marianne Designs and used it inside the card. I got the idea from Pinterest where I saw a similar card--just adorable!  The card on the right is a Card in a box card with Graphic 45 French Country paper collection.  It is so beautiful!! The flowers are from Die-namics.  Pictures below show the card closed up and ready for mailing. Happy Birthday Debbie & Julie!!

Closed

Other side

Front of card closed


I am happy to report that I am back in my craftroom and using my right arm more and more.  It has been 5 weeks since my shoulder surgery and I finally get my sling off  this Friday!! Yay!  Now just have to do my PT exercises and I'll be good as new!  Thank you to friends and family, especially my husband who has been doing the housework and cooking, for your support and well wishes.   

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, do I love that French Country paper! Love your twisted panel card too! Bet you will be some happy to get that sling off!

    ReplyDelete