Sausalito, California

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Birthday Card/Gift Boxes

I found this card/gift box, all in one tutorial on Pinterest and wanted to make a few.  A friend of mine is having a birthday this week and I have a pair of seaglass earrings for her which are perfect for this box.  Check out this tutorial on Pinterest by Linda Parker.  The size of the box is 4x4.  The only difference with my card/box project is that I made it so you open the front of the card and the tutorial shows that it opens from the back of the box. Either way works out great. I also used a magnet to close the front on two of the card/boxes but you could always use a belly band for closure.  I used Graphic 45 papers to decorate the project and SU flower dies to finish it off.  Check out below more pictures of the inside of the boxes.

Closer look

The paper makes this card/gift box. Inside, there is plenty of room for a sentiment for whatever occasion you choose.  These were so fun to make and doesn't take any time to do it!  You will love the finished project!!

This flower was made with Tim Holtz die



Love this Graphic 45 paper


2 comments: