Sausalito, California

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Easter Bunny Centerpiece

I thought I needed an Easter centerpiece for the table this year. I made this cute little fabric bunny. The pattern I used was on Pinterest and was so easy to do. The eggs are wooden which are painted and then decorated with lace and flowers. I had a cute little bunny and just added it to the centerpiece. I'm really happy the way it came out! For some reason I am still working on some Christmas items. They happen to be Christmas trees. The first one was a challenge from a friend to see if I could copy it. This first picture is the picture she sent me...
This is the one that I did. I used IOD moulds that I have and it came out pretty good. My Christmas tree Wall art!
This second Christmas tree are 2 inch wooden blocks. They are painted and glued together. Added some decoration and words from my Cricut machine. This was an easy and fun project to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment