Sausalito, California

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pink Lily Box

I was planting some daylilies a couple of days ago and it made me think of the paper lilies I saw on SC. Check out  lpratt card with this pretty lily.  On her blog she mentions Valita's Fresh Fold blog for a tutorial that Valita's does which shows a great job on explaining how to make the lily.  This would be fun to make different colored lilies, like my garden, but I wanted to try the white ones first.  I covered a round box that was given to me with DP from Michael's.  The lilies are on a Spellbinders pendant which is called Lotus (I think).  There is a better picture  below.  3 lilies with leaves  sit on top of the box. Lilies are made with SU wide oval punch, some cutting for the stamus, and it is hard to see but glitter on the inside to bling it up a little.  Really the glue  is to hide the glue but I liked the outcome.  I'm gonna try some different colored lilies and see how that works.  Come back and check them out!!! TFL

Glitter adds a nice touch!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are pretty! I love them on top of the box! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. These look terrific. So real looking. Adds so much to the top of that box. I will check out Valita's blog. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete