Sausalito, California

Friday, June 17, 2011

Garden Fun

The first character I made for this card was the cat, the fat cat!  My girlfriend has a birthday coming up and this card tells her story.  She loves her dog and cat and now that it is summer she loves her gardens!!!  I can't tell you how perfect this card is for her.  She will love it!  The cat and dog are punch art made with a lot of punches mostly circles. The fence is Tim Holtz woodgrain that I sponged with chocolate chip ink. The grass and ladybug are sizzix.  The flowers are and leaves are from Stampin up's bird punch.  The card, itself, is a double stair step.  Below is another picture from the side to show you how it was made.  Last but not least, is Magnolia's Tilda.  She is colored with copic markers.  I measured the card to mail and it will fit into a 5x7 envelope even with the little dog peaking out.  Thanks for looking!

Side view doublestair step

2 comments:

  1. This card is sooo cute!! I love the wood grain fence! It's perfect! Your friend will love this card! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this card on your Splitcoast Gallery. It is wicked cute. The cat and dog are precious. Love the step fold.. Isn't that the name of it?

    ReplyDelete