Sausalito, California

Friday, October 31, 2014

Graphic 45 Folios

After a saw Ginger's (My sister's scrapper) tutorial on this folio, I wanted to make a couple of them for gifts. This one is Graphic 45 By the Sea paper which I made for myself with pictures of my husband's family going on a schooner trip around Casco Bay back in the fall of 2007.  Check out the inside of the folio below.  I just love all these colors in the collection.

The tutorial for this folio is very easy to follow.  Ginger Ropp does a great job explaining this and her video is here.  This folio doesn't take very long to make.  I can make this folio in about 4-5 hours.

 The folio below is made with Graphic 45 Mother Goose paper for my coworker because her daughter turned a year old in August and she had some birthday party pictures to put in it.  I wanted to make it as girly as I could using a lot of the girl pictures from the Mother Goose collection and added some lace on the front cover.  You have to give it a try!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Mother Goose Folio for Lacey
Pocket side of the folio
Waterfall side of the folio

2 comments:

  1. Love your folio! The colors really just pop! I love how you used the Mother Goose collection! This really is a fabulous gift@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for this portfolio. What a great waterfall. Love it.

    ReplyDelete