Sausalito, California

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Birthday Pup!

I saw this cute punch art dog on pinterest and immediately thought to make it for my husband's birthday.  Today is Mark's birthday and he is such a dog lover!! Me too but he has had dogs in his life since he was a baby.  So I thought it was about time to make him one.  Gretel is our golden retriever and she is 10 years old and has just been diagnosed with congestive heart failure so we don't know how much longer we will have her.  This is a perfect card for so many reasons!

Check out this card on pinterest. Unfortunately, I didn't find what punches were used so I did my own thing and I think it came out very similar.  I used circles, ovals, tab and bird punches.

Happy Birthday Husband!

1 comment:

  1. Love your punch art card. The dog's nose is a hoot. Mark must have loved it. I think about Gretel alot since you told me her condition. She is such a sweetie. I am so sad.

    ReplyDelete