Sausalito, California

Friday, June 16, 2017

Schoolhouse Retirement Card!


Schoolhouse for a teacher that is retiring!  How perfect is this.  I saw this type of card on Pinterest as a house and because it is a perfect shape for any building structure, such as house, church, bank or schoolhouse!  Here is the card that I saw on Pinterest that gave me this idea for a retirement card.  Just click here for the link to make this style card.  It is the pop up 4 panel card without the panels.  I used punches from Stampin up and the gold bell is from punch bunch.

You can see how the mechanism works for the 4-panel pop up card in this picture and is perfect for a schoolhouse, etc.   It stands up really well.  Make sure you use heavy cardstock like SU's.  Really loved putting this card together!  Happy Retirement and Congratulations to Dolores!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. I have made the pop up one but am dying to try this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete