Sausalito, California

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

25 Years!

I just realized this morning that I didn't post the card I gave my sister and her husband for their 25th Wedding Anniversary!  I remember that day well.  It was a beautiful day in Kennebunk, Maine and the bride and her bridesmaids were gorgeous!  It is so hard to believe my younger sister has been married for 25 years!!!

I love easel cards because it displays so well.  The large heart is from Memory Box and I knew I wanted to use it for this card.  Spellbinder dies are the smaller hearts and sizzix for the "25"!  Of course, I used silver, black and white for the color of the card.

Love making Wedding/Anniversary cards!  The ones I have seen on Splitcoast and Pinterest are just so elegant and gorgeous!  Happy 25th Anniversary to Andrea and Renn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment