Sausalito, California

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Touchdown!

This is just a quick post to showcase this birthday card for a high school friend.  He loves football and goes to our alma mater, Thornton Academy's Football games.  I used Stampin up's balloons and Elizabeth Craft's "Happy Birthday"!  Of course, I had to use Thornton Academy's colors maroon and gold!    Let's check inside...

For the goal posts, I used Stampin up's dress form and just cut out the dress foam part.  The football is from Elizabeth Craft and the leg is punch art using punches from Stampin up.  Check out this card that I found on Pinterest that inspired me to make this football card.

                              https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34832597099207246/

Love using stuff I have to make something other than what it was made for and this is an example of that so thank you for showing me this card!  Love it!  Happy Birthday Chuck!


1 comment: