Sausalito, California

Monday, September 22, 2014

Birthday Dress!

Here is a birthday card for a coworker.  She is a girly girl and I hadn't used my new SU framelits so here it is!  I used the embossing folder for the rug.  If I had more time I would have put a punch art lipstick and perfume on the table behind the table.  The pocketbook is Brenda Walton K & Co sticker.  I have a few of her 3D stickers and they are perfect!  The front of the card picture is below but first a little closer look at the dress!!

Love the mirror!
Added a paper doily to make it a little more feminine on the front of the card and sponged a little Distressed Ink Wild Honey on the edges.   The white flowers from Michael's $1 bin and the blue one is Petaloo.  I gave her a cupcake and made a little cupcake throne for it.  Check out below.

It is hard to see but I used SU "wish big" stamp for the front sentiment and their tiny banner punch with my coworker's name.  This was fun to make and it only used 1/2 sheet of a 12x12 sheet of cardstock.  Another coworker gave her some flowers which I had to post also because they were soooooo pretty just like her!!!  The colors are amazing!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Gorgeous colors!

1 comment:

  1. Your co worker must have love this! The card is so cute! The way you did the mirror is fabulous! I love the cupcake throne too! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete