Sausalito, California

Monday, June 24, 2013

Retirement Cards

I have been busy making 2  of these cards for friends that are retiring now. I made this card about a year ago for my a friend of my daughter's and I thought it would make a cool retirement card.  Both of the retirees have pools so I know they will get a kick out of this card.  The inside of this card reads: Good-bye Tension, Hello Pension!!!   For those of you who haven't seen this card before the punches are as follows: Hair, bangs, and glasses-scallop punch, arms-photo corner punch, head- 1 1/4 circle punch, body-tab punch, legs-word window punch. The floating tube was spellbinders circle dies.  Love her belly button ring and pearls. She is adorable!

Not many in the water!

Checking out Old Orchard Beach last weekend with my sister, Chris and her husband, Tom.  Beautiful evening for a walk and dinner outside. Lots of people and summer hadn't arrived yet!

Ferris Wheel -Here I come!
Elvis has been hiding at OOB!
More fun rides!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! Makes me laugh! Anyone with a pool will love it! Love the Elvis picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a retired person to receive. Cause that is exactly how I think of retirement.. Love the gal i punch art... We gotta go to Old Orchard Beach at least once this summer.. I guess when the sun comes out.. When will that be...????

    ReplyDelete