Sausalito, California

Monday, September 18, 2017

Halloween Bridge & UFold Cards

Bridge Card
Bridge cards are fun to make especially when it is Halloween!  Love using my Halloween dies from Sizzix and Tim Holtz! The pumpkin is a foam sticker that I found at Michael's which I thought would be great for cards! The paper for both of these cards is from Stampin up and  Authenique.

Found the perfect Halloween sentiment for this card on Pinterest!  "May the blackest cat you've ever seen bring you Good Luck this Halloween!"

UFold Card
This card is a UFold card and I used more of my sizzix dies.  I added some googly eyes to the spiders which is always fun to do!!  This black cat is from sizzix  and it holds the panel down which says "Happy Halloween".  When you close the card the panel comes up which is shown below and on the back is another great Halloween sentiment for this card.  The paper I used I have had in my stash for so long that I cannot remember the name of it.

Card closed to mail
This sentiment in the picture is easier to read.  I have started early with my Halloween cards I think I might send more out than I usually do!  Halloween will be here before you know it!

1 comment: