Sausalito, California

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

January Birthday Cards


Last month I purchase from Stampin up the Coffee Cafe bundle and this is the second card I have made.  This one is for my husband who is a coffee drinker and I love all the sayings that you can use for cards. This style card is a Z-fold which worked out perfect for my husband's card.  Inside the card - "Coffee! Coffee! It's our drink, if we don't get it we can't think!"  and I also used "No matter what historians claimed, BC really stand for "Before Coffee"!  Love this set and they give you everything you need, from small cups to the little coffee beans and ice cubes for lattes!!  They even had paper to go with the set but I didn't get it yet (you never know) but it is so cute!!  The paper I used is from Stampin Up - they do have beautiful paper collections!

For the Coffee Addict!
Birthday Girl
The second card I made for a January birthday is another bundle I purchased from Stampin up called Balloon Adventures.  I purchased it a while ago and just realized that it has been retired which is too bad because it is a great set.  You can do so much with it.  I have seen on Pinterest that you can made luminaries with it.  This pop up card is perfect and I used the balloon punch with it.

The ice cream cone was a die that I just got from Spellbinders and it worked great with this card.  Who doesn't like an ice cream cone?  Happy Birthday Betti!

My sisters and I are still working on decorating cookies and our craft day last week was again making cookies.  Below are some pictures of Valentine's Day cookies.  Practice, practice, practice!!

Packaged and ready for friends

Love Spellbinders heart die!

Working on my lips!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your cards! The balloon adventures is my favorite! Cookies look fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete