Sausalito, California

Saturday, March 17, 2018

All About Green!


I made these with Stampin Up's Curvy Keepsake Dies for St Patrick's Day dinner tonight with friends.  Even though, I am mostly English but do have some Irish (who doesn't today) my husband and I are hosting a St Patrick's Day celebration with Irish friends, Halliseys and Gearys tonight.  These are so cute and loved making them.  I also made the tablecloth with material from Joann's. Check out the banner I made with Stampin up banner dies, "LUCKY".  All this was made with one hand since I have had shoulder surgery about a month ago but I am able to use my right hand a little, really just holding stuff.  Got out my fine china because it went well with the gold and green tablecloth. Now just need the boiled dinner-yummy!!

The table is set
Lucky in Gold
Centerpiece of shamrocks

1 comment: