Sausalito, California

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Successful Craft Fair



My sisters and I have been working for the past 3 or 4 months on things for a craft fair that was at the beginning of this month.  I wasn't able to help at the craft fair because I was away (see previous post) but they did a great job!  They told me that customers as well as other vendors commented on the display that was set up. Chris and Connie did a wonderful job setting up the display (see picture below).  Connie designed our sign which is pictured above. I love it!!

Sisters' Designs
Chris and Connie enjoyed talking with customers and getting their feedback which was all positive.  It was a great experience for all of us and we are looking forward to doing it again this Christmas season.  Thank you to all who came and made this so successful and enjoyable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment