Sausalito, California

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Cindy!

Today we are celebrating my good friend, Cindy's Birthday!  It is a special one but I can't tell you the number, but it is special!  Since one of her favorite things to do is shop. I thought the side step card with the bureau would be perfect! This card was fun to make and I am sure I will make more! I used sizzix dies for the pocketbook and shoe as well as the stand for the mirror. Nesties for the mirror. The inside of the mirror is metal and it worked great!  I can't quite see myself but the glare is there.  What more does a woman want?  Pearls, lace, pocketbook, shoes! Jackie does a great job of showing how to make this side step card at http://jackietopa.typepad.com/addict...-tutorial.html

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card for Cindy! I love the mirror! It's fun to make her cards for her birthday ! The shoes and pocketbook are perfect!

    ReplyDelete