Sausalito, California

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Disney Favorites

Our first full day at Disney, Cindy and I headed to Animal Kingdom and our favorite had to be Festival of the Lion King.  It was a beautiful performance with singing and dancing. The costumes were so colorful and the actor's voices were amazing!   I saw the Lion King on Broadway and Disney did a most creative 1/2 hour version of it. 






My second favorite at the Animal Kingdom is the ride at Mount Everest.  If you like roller coaster rides, you will love this one!! 

The following day we ventured to Hollywood Studios.  I will post my 2 favorites tomorrow on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! The Lion King looks like fun! We will have to check that out when we go!

    ReplyDelete